Friday 7 October 2011

NEW CHALLENGE - Girly Creations!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there peeps!


Hope you are having a fab Saturday and its time again for a new challenge!



Thank you all so much for your enteries for make your own flowers we all enjoyed seeing your lovely creations.



Now the winner this week of a $10 voucher from Joanna Sheen is:






#25 IS KAREN L.!! Congrats Karen! Please e-mail Audrey at danmoose@aol.com to claim your fabulous prize:)


CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!



We had only 2 enteries with my images this week and I have decided the winner is BOTH of you lovely ladies, so well done to LYNDSEY and GEMMA and Thank you for using my images if you would like to pick 2 images each please email me your choice! CONGRATULATIONS!



Now onto This next challenge which is:



Girly Creations

and the sponsor this week is:



Crafty Boots.$10 voucher - woo hoo!!

Heres our lovely fab DT's creations, what are you waiting for get crafting, and don't forget there is an extra prize for using one of my images (not including freebies of course)!






















Di

WILMA.


AUD












You have until 11:59pm EST on Friday, October 21st to enter our GIRLY CHALLENGE. New creations only please. Remember, anyone can enter up to 3 times and if you use an image from DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS you will be entered into the drawing for the sponsor prize as well as the drawing for DI's DIGI images!!






23 comments:

  1. I'm having problems again entering my card. At this time it shows as #3, with no visible image. But it disappears eventually. After clicking on enter with my url copy and pasted, I get this message: "unknown file extension.html". If I click on using an image from my site, I get this message: "unknown file extension.jpg?imgmax=800". And if click on enter an image from my computer, I get this message: "missing image". So I don't know anything else to do other than leave it here on the comments, which I hate to do because I don't get to share my card with the other applicants. Thanks for your understanding. (Oh, Diane is also checking this out for me, but I know she is busy. Hugs, dj1952 (Debra)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fun challenge-loved all the inspiration from the dt-looks like I somehow entered my card 2x-the linky thing wasnt working the first time around but then my card showed up دانلود آهنگ جدید

      Delete
  2. fun challenge-loved all the inspiration from the dt-looks like I somehow entered my card 2x-the linky thing wasnt working the first time around but then my card showed up

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards from the DT they're all so very sweet! And a lovely challenge theme too! Hugs Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards from DT and a great challenge:)
    Hugs May Brit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable samples DT and fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, a wonderful challenge and such pretty cards from the DT. This is my entry into the challenge. I can't see any linky gadget I am meant to use.
    http://merrymadecardscrafts.blogspot.com/2011/10/new-home.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Dt cards
    Here is my entry
    http://wendyscraftingtimes.blogspot.com/2011/10/dress-tag-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the challenge! http://soccermom5982.blogspot.com/2011/10/more-challenge-cards.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely DT inspiration! Here is my entry...

    http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/10/tag-time-over-at-totally-ladybug.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely dt cards. Here is a link to my entry...

    http://dianesfavouritecards.blogspot.com/2011/10/flowers.html

    Thanks very much, Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. My girly altered notebook is here x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for getting Mister Linky fixed. I'm a little ahead of myself, as I entered the challenge before I got it posted on my blog. I'm going over there now to fix. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had a great time coloring this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great challenge, and great inspiration from the DT
    Cheers
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards, DT! I loved this girly challenge. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your digi's and samples Di...
    Just the job for my Granddaughters birthday.
    But I don't know why my image doesn't appear on the thumbnail!!!
    Doing summat wrong obviously hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ignore my silliness...the thumbnail is there - I need sorting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry, something went wrong so i entered twice with the same card. Hope you can remove it!
    Thanks for this nice challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. HI!
    I having some problems to add my creation but finally I returnet to the page and see my card.
    Wonderful creations by DT! Great Challenge.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, I'm back with a second card and Mr. Linky is at it again. I've tried several times, but it isn't working. My card is at http://designsbydj.blogspot.com/2011/10/swingin.html Thanks, dj1952

    ReplyDelete